Richard Diebenkorn (April 22, 1922 – March 30, 1993)
Suitable for Beginners through to experienced painters
While this workshop is inspired by American Artist Richard Diebenkorn we will look at current trends and other contemporary painters of this form.
Fee: $130, plus $50 for large canvas if needed
This workshop offers a brilliant way to 're-work' old paintings that you have thrown under the bed or stored away in a dark corner!
What to bring on the day;
- If you are a beginner the girls at Duthy Street Art Supplies can set you up with a beginners painting kit
- Bring your 'pre-used' canvases to re work into Abstract Masterpieces!
- Experienced paintings you will need your paints either oil or acrylic is fine
- Brushes small, large, hard, soft, rounded and square, palette knives
- Rags and paper towel
- Containers jars or small tins for your mediums, solvent (odourless) and water
- You may wish to incorporate other products such as modelling pastes and other to add body and textures
- Baby wipes to keep (optional)
- Plastic bag (for your used paper towels and rags)
Don't forget your LUNCH - Duthy Street have tea and coffee and cookies for you.
To book a deposit of $50 is required with the full amount to be paid prior to the workshop.
How to Book and Pay
- Contact Liana Vargas: email@example.com or phone 0408136466
Payment can be made by electronic funds transfer (EFT)
Commonwealth Bank, ACCOUNT NAME: Liana Vargas, BSB: 065 034, ACCOUNT # 10183713
IMPORTANT: When paying electronically – please advise when transfer complete
*Please note fee's and deposits are non refundable and not transferrable
Copyright © 2012 - 2016 Liana Vargas, All rights reserved.