The images above are paintings created by participants in my previous workshop on this theme
Inspired by Pablo Picasso, 1881- 1973
Fee: $180, includes Stretched Canvas (30 x 40") and refreshments. Suitable for Beginners through to professional painters
Bring a sense of fun for your portrait, a mirror or an enlarged photo or colour photocopy of yourself / one front on and one of your profile ... or someone else if you cannot stand the idea of rendering yourself a cubist masterpiece!
What to bring on the day;
- If you are a beginner the girls at Duthy Street Art Supplies can set you up with a beginners painting kit.
- Experienced paintings you will need your paints either oil or acrylic is fine
- Oil painters you will need a tube of acrylic paint - 1 colour (a ground cover)
- Brushes small, large, hard, soft, rounded and square
- Rags and paper towel
- Containers jars or small tins for your mediums, solvent (odourless) and water
- Baby wipes to keep (optional)
- Plastic bag (for your used paper towels and rags)
Don't forget your LUNCH - Duthy Street have tea and coffee and cookies for you.
To book a deposit of $50 is required with the full amount to be paid prior to the workshop.
How to Book and Pay
- Contact Liana Vargas: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0408136466
Payment can be made by electronic funds transfer (EFT)
Commonwealth Bank, ACCOUNT NAME: Liana Vargas, BSB: 065 034, ACCOUNT # 10183713
IMPORTANT: When paying electronically – please advise when transfer complete
*Please note fee's and deposits are non refundable and not transferrable
Copyright © 2012 - 2016 Liana Vargas, All rights reserved.