Gustav Klimt (1862-1918)
Fee: $180, includes stretched canvas and refreshments. Suitable for experienced painters. $10 extra for gold leaf (10 sheets).
Canvases can be pre drawn by me so you can get on with the painting for an additional cost of $50. Please choose an image and let me know in plenty of time.
Some painting from my August 27th Workshop
About the Workshop:
A workshop studying the methods and techniques used by Austrian Art Nouveau and prominent member of the Vienna Secession movement, Gustav Klimt. One of the best ways of doing this is to actually duplicate one of his paintings. Please choose one of the above images. No drawing skills needed - canvases will be pre drawn for you to concentrate on the Klimt's delicate painting style and the applying of gold-leaf.
What you will need on the day;
- If you are a beginner the girls at Duthy Street Art Supplies can set you up with a beginners painting kit.
- Experienced paintings you will need your paints either oil or acrylic is fine
- Oil painters you will need acrylic paints to start
- Gold Leaf & size (glue for gold leaf)
- Brushes small, large, hard, soft, rounded and square, detail brush
- Rags and paper towel
- Containers jars or small tins for your mediums, solvent (odourless) and water
- Baby wipes to keep (optional)
- Plastic bag (for your used paper towels and rags)
Don't forget your LUNCH - Duthy Street will supply light refreshments.
To book a deposit of $50 is required with the full amount to be paid prior to the workshop.
How to Book and Pay
- Contact Liana Vargas: email@example.com or phone 0408136466
Payment can be made by electronic funds transfer (EFT)
Commonwealth Bank, ACCOUNT NAME: Liana Vargas, BSB: 065 034, ACCOUNT # 10183713
IMPORTANT: When paying electronically – please advise when transfer complete
*Please note fee's and deposits are non refundable and not transferrable
Copyright © 2012 - 2016 Liana Vargas, All rights reserved.